“ESCP and the Corporate University Club are organizing an international conference devoted to the Future of the Corporate University. In a context of disruptive changes in the business world where upskilling and reskilling are at the top of the agenda of companies, Learning & Development professionals have to reinvent the way they work in order to make possible this business transformation.
This conference will bring together some of the best specialists in Learning and Development coming from both the academic and business worlds. A unique moment to exchange, reflect and design the new track of the Corporate University.
- Shaping the future of Corporate Universities.
- The performance of the Corporate University
- Learning communities, peer-to-peer training, distance learning: How these new learning techniques will be shaping the future of Learning?
- The new place of the individual in learning
- Unleashing Team learning, the « strong link » of learning organizations
- Learning in remote and hybrid environments: the challenge of performance and well-being
- Advances in behavioural sciences will accelerate the effectiveness of training.
- The Future leader – leading in the future: new trends in top executive development
- AI & positive use of data: towards an « augmented learning organization”?
- The most important pedagogical innovations for successful learning
- Looking at the Future of Corporate Universities: New Challenges, New Development & New Organizations”