About Rotana Ty
Rotana creates a positive impact by enhancing learning performance and community engagement.
Evidence of this can be seen in his:
– Entrepreneurial spirit: empathy and authenticity
– Curious sense-making and trendspotting skills
– Knowledge and project manager engagements
– Corporate training officer and learning catalyst appointments
– Learner program manager and internal community specialist
– Internal communication consultant
– Learner experience designer, workshop host and teacher
“I highly recommend Rotana for his capacity to analyze complex situations, his expertise and insights about the importance of soft skills and for his ability to set actionable plans. It was a great pleasure to work with him!”
— Julien Keita, Co-founder & Product Manager, Paattern.tech
“Rotana, a quality person, I particularly appreciate his calmness and, at the same time, his liveliness of mind. We built modules for apprentices BUT TC in the second year of their specialization at the CFA Descartes.
The exchanges were fluid and fruitful, and we were able to build on each other’s skills.
He brings a lot of advice and tools that he proposes to his clients, and that favours the methodology.
A rich and relevant relationship: we were meant to work together.”
— Christine Vaillant, Digital Learning Manager / Learning Designer, LearnMedia